Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

What happens when....

.....you just want to give up? I want so much to be the best mom that I can for my kids, and I expect my husband to do the same, and I just feel like he is lazy. I feel like so many women that I know are stronger than men. We carry and bare the children, we basically raise them, we set the standard for the values, all I ask is that we live the same standard that we expect of our children, I don't understand why he does  not understand that. I am hurt that he does not hear this from me. I don't want my kids to grow up in a broken home or a home where mom and dad are not "in love" or loving each other. I find it difficult to be close when he does not live up to the standard that he knows I want to uphold. I am at a crossroads right now. I hope that it all works out, because I do not want to hurt my kids. It sure is not easy to be the ones trying not to follow in the footsteps of both or our parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment