Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Do you ever feel.....

....numb? I feel like I am floating through each day.....I put on a happy (or not so happy) face for my kids. No one ever told me that being an adult would be so hard. I always envisioned a perfect world and life.....marriage, kids, home.....but, it just doesn't work that way....I am one to change things if they are not working for me a certain way, however, I feel stuck right now. I am trying, I have addressed certain issues, but, I also am not very patient....I want results right now....so, I need to just try harder. I feel like it is more difficult when my kids are home for the summer, I had been avoiding issues while they were in school, and now that I am face to face with my issues, I just want change immediately.....I just need to be patient, be in the moment, and breathe.....I need to enjoy the moments with my kids....change will come in time. I really do not like this feeling, as it is so much better to be happy....as a matter of fact, it takes more muscles to frown than to smile.....so, I will go with that!

Please feel free to comment, and/or respond.....thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment