Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Monday, July 22, 2013

I know this is strange....

....but, I just think that feet are so unattractive. It may be because my mom use to put her feet under my legs when we would squeeze on our love seat to watch TV as I was growing up and WIGGLE them....which drove me insane.....that could have something to do with it! Anyway, since I really don't like feet, I always try to keep them looking as good as I possibly can. You don't always have to go get a pedicure....you can do your own! If you buy some fun tools, like emery boards that have a fun design on them, or fun foamies that go between your toes while you paint, you can make it fun! I like to do my toes with my daughter. I bought her some fun "peace" theme stickers to put on her toes! I usually use the same color, but if you like to share colors with your daughter, that is fun too! Happy toes to you!!!

Comments, and input are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment