Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Friday, September 9, 2011

The beginning of school is like....

....a tsunami! A good friend made this analogy to me on Wednesday, and it was like a light bulb. All of the paperwork, the sign-ups, the new carpools, the activities: soccer, football, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, play dates, packing the lunches, the PTA meetings, the back to school nights, the room mom meetings, the beginning of the school fundraiser that I am chairing....etc....the list goes on and on. I just want it to be summer again! I am an organized person, I make lists, I am neat....not this month....my house is a mess, I am exhausted, and I don't know when I will be able to get it all together....there are birthday parties, sports photos, visitors coming.....no end in site. But you know what...my life is so full of joy, friends, family, and although my cup runneth over, I am so lucky to have this life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment