Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Looking for a new job......

......NOW? Hmmm.....do I really think that I am going to be hired after the hiatus that I have taken for the past 10 years? I have raised two amazing children, I volunteer so much that it takes up the same amount of time as a full time job....too bad I do not get paid for it. I am - um - middle-aged, a woman, and have been "out of the loop" for this many years. But, YES, I do think that I should be hired. I started this blog 3 and a half years ago, although infrequently visited, I have tried to be better as time goes on and my children get older, and their is access to more mobile technology. I developed, started, and created an amazing art program at my daughter's preschool when she was there and improved the program by driving up enrollment 75%. I created a Green Program at my kids' school, as well as, brought in unique, successful fundraising efforts since the state does not support the schools financial as they should. I work hard, am creative, intelligent, loyal, and have great new ideas....so, YES, I do think that I should be hired. So, here I go, delving into the job search world once again! Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment