Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

How do you know....

....when you are suppose to know? I am in a situation that is very precarious. I will speak in general terms. I have been unhappy in this situation for years, and have been asking for what I need to make things work. I mean years....twelve to be exact. I have finally put my foot down, and decided that it was time to make a change. As I was in the final stages of my change, what I have been asking for was presented to me in the eleventh hour.....actually, the twelfth hour.....I reluctantly agreed to try one last time.....I am still not sure what to do, I am still not sure about how I feel, and I am still not sure that I want this any longer....in going through some therapeutic processes myself, I have realized that I need to take one day at a time, and just see what happens, and that I will know when I know....it may be soon, it may take a while, but, if I keep asking for what I want and need, I have learned that eventually I will get it. If not, then it is time to move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment