Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Variety is the....

....spice of life....today I feel like writing about making the most out of your budget....I have a friend who told me to start a blog that talks about how to find the best secrets for deals....deals on ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING! I could write about Kohl's....but, judging from the check out lines, I think you ALL know about that....so my latest deal that I just had was my inspiration. I just took my family to see Chill at the Queen Mary (for those of you who don't know, it is the ice sculpture exhibit). Well, the deal that I got was that you pay $15 per person, you get to see the ice sculptures, you get to either ice skate or ice tube, and you get admission onto the Queen Mary! So, we went, had a great time, and spent a portion of what the regular price is....which is about $20/person just to see the ice sculptures....!!!

Now, you ask, how does this help you since the deal has since past? Well, I thought I would put a teaser out there just wet your whistle as to the types of deals that I find....the current deal I am going to talk about is a local restaurant called Babouch! It is an authentic Moroccan style eatery. You have your low tables and pillows, you have your belly dancers, and you eat with your hands and they pour rose water to help you cleanse.....it is such fun! Well, the deals that I would like to share are two: 1. if you have a party of small eaters and heavier drinkers, you may want to indulge in the cocktail party! You pay one flat fee for unlimited drinks and appetizers! This last for two hours, but be rest assured that you will pay if you go over, or come early....The cost per person is $30. 2. If you would rather enjoy the dining experience and dancing, you may want to pay for the complete dinner which is 50% off IF YOU PAY IN CASH! It is well worth it! You still must pay for your appetizers, drinks and dessert! However, it is a full meal and includes all of the entertainment! Please make sure to also bring a wallet full of $1s! Enjoy!! Coupons online, and the restaurant is located at:  810 S Gaffey St, San Pedro, CA 90731  310.831.0246


No comments:

Post a Comment