Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Do you have....

.....a bucket list? I definitely have wishes and dreams, but some of them seem ridiculous. You tell me.....the first one is to meet Bono, of course, if you know me, than you know this! Actually, the real dream would be to meet Bono THROUGH Oprah......a double dip! I always wanted to be a singer in a band, I always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride, I have always wanted to go to Majorca, Spain, I have always wanted to raise amazing children......well, I guess I can look at the things I HAVE accomplished on my bucket list which are that I always wanted to run in a long race, I did  a half marathon in between having my son and my daughter. I have always wanted to be an art teacher to young children, which I sort of created my own job, I will be working two days a week next year teaching to preschoolers, this year was one day per week...I LOVE it! I have always wanted to live by the ocean, and I have an amazing ocean view from my house! I have always wanted to be married to my best friend, and viola! I also always wanted to have beautiful, healthy, smart children......and somehow, I accomplished that as well! I think that it is great to have goals, as it gives you something to work towards!! U2 is coming to CA in a month.....maaaaaaaayyyyyybbbeeeeee I will get to meet Bono when I go to the concert in June!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment