Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some days you just want to....

......scream because your children frustrate you, but most days you just melt, adore, admire, love, die for your children. I know this may sound silly, but I just experienced my daughter's first dance recital was this past Sunday and I could not have been more proud! I asked to just have fun on stage and to put a big smile on her face, and SHE DID!!! I thought that my 5 year old was going to be terrified! She was AMAZING!!!! I literally had to hold back the tears. Who knew that having children could and would be the most amazing experience in life. There are more times during a week, a day, an hour, that my kids amaze me. It is the most satisfying thing to watch them grow, to watch them choose what they would like to experience for themselves. My 8 year old son just finished taking keyboard class, and he really has a good ear! He LOVES music, this afternoon at the end of his last class, the kids put on a little performance for the parents. I could not have been more proud of him either, although he only performed in front of about 25 people and my daughter performed in front of about 800 people, they both made me so proud!!! Thank you God, karma, life for giving me these two beings, I don't think I could love anyone any more than I do these two creatures! I look forward to seeing who they turn into, however, I do not want it to go by so quickly!!! Slow down, Father Time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment