Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

What to do, what to do...

....what to do this summer with the kids? I really just want to PLAY!! The beach is beckoning for sure. Last summer was not that great for beach days, but that is where I want to be! Wednesday is the dedicated day for the beach....free movie day, parks, picnics, Wilderness Park, aquarium, vacation....ahhhhhh. I am ready for school to be finished. It was a long, busy year. I am tired....I cannot wait to sleep! I figured since my daughter is starting kindergarten this fall, I am not going to place them in camps or have schedules. I am looking forward to my Mondays of teaching, and every other Friday of working with kids at the Botanical Gardens! It will be the perfect balance of just a little me time, making my own money, and having fun with the family! That is all for now....summer dreaming is only a few days away! There are only 7 1/2 school days left!!! Ahhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment