Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just when I thought I was in the clear....

....and spring was on the way, I get another cold....or whatever it is....sick again! UGH! I guess my first year teaching art to four year olds who come to school sick is costing me this year...hopefully my immune system will toughen up for next year. I knew when I looked at about four runny nosed kids last Thursday that I may not make it through the weekend, and of course, the hubster was "stuffed up" for about three days, "I'm not sick..." kiss, kiss....ugh....thanks everyone! Maybe next winter I will just move to the Virgin Islands by myself to avoid the colds/flus/viruses/sore throats/runny noses/aches and pains....you get the gist...(I haven't said that in a while...) Anywho, I am off to get my Theraflu on....need to heat it up in the microwave. I do like the nighttime apple spice flavor...it helps me sleep too!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment