Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

School starts at 8:46AM.....

....and my son knocked on my bedroom door at 9:00 and asked, "Mommy, do I have school today?" I said, "Yes, of course you do...why?" He replied, "Because it is 9:00...." AWESOME.....after the initial panic set in, and I could sort of organize what needed to happen in minutes, we got ourselves out of the door in 20 minutes. Both kids were in school by 9:30....of course, I was suppose to meet a friend at 9:15 for coffee, I had to call her and tell her about my mishap....she agreed to wait for me and have a bite to eat. Of course, I had a conflict that I needed to work out with another friend....carpooling our girls to ballet, and picking up our boys from school. I usually wait for the boys and bring them to ballet, and she picks up the girls and takes them while I wait for the boys. This week, I agreed to take the girls, which meant that I would have to leave the school at 2:15. Of course, I am chairperson for Earth Day/Green Week at our school. I am taking t-shirt orders for Earth Day, today was the last day that I was able to take orders. I needed to stay until 3:30. Conflict.....so, while I was having breakfast with my friend (who was already a rain check from last week....sick daughter at home...), my phone was ringing off the hook to work out the carpool conflict. Rude....but, necessary....conflict resolved. Stress level finally going down....however, then I needed to think about collecting the t-shirt orders, and what I am going to do for a lesson tomorrow when I teach art....not prepared at all....ugh....now, it is almost 6:00PM, I am "venting", I have collected all of the t-shirt orders and changed my art lesson which is all set, stress level way low....now, I just need for my desktop computer to be fixed....supposedly tonight...and all will be well....ugh......I am SO happy to put this day behind me....!!! ;

No comments:

Post a Comment