Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mommy brain.....

.....has this ever happened to you? Today, I was in the grocery store. I have a carabiner key chain, I ALWAYS hook it onto a ring on my purse when I get out of my car. Well, of course, I walked ALLLLLLL over the grocery store today. I get to the register, I pay, I walk out to my car to realize that my car key was GONE! WHAT???!!! I have to be at my daughter's school to pick her up in about 10 minutes. I searched my grocery bags, no key, I went back inside and asked the gal who was bagging groceries if she had seen it, no key, we walked up and down each aisle, no key, I walked over by the deli, no key, I walked back outside, no key, finally, the gal that helped me look suggested that maybe it fell out inside of my purse. I thought, well, I didn't hear it drop to the ground, I actually thought that it was caught in my fringy sweater, so, I took out my wallet, and sure enough, MY KEY! Seriously......sometimes I just wonder where my brain goes??? LOL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment