Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Do something that...

....makes you feel great each day! I just started going to a pool in the morning after dropping off the kids to swim laps....I have been doing this for a few months now, and I feel GREAT! That is one thing that I will not compromise as it is the one hour of time that is dedicated to ME....everyone should do that....whether you exercise, write, create art, sing, play music......BLOG....whatever it may be, focus on yourself, even if it is just for a short time. I decided that I am going to swim Monday through Friday and it has really made me feel so great! I look forward to it! There are always way to improve imperfection.....I am always trying to be a better person, mom, friend, family member....change is good! I am looking forward to some positive changes soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment