Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

We all have hills...

... to climb....and choices to make. I have learned that if you live in the moment, and just not worry about the future, time will reveal what is meant to be. I am such a worrier.....I fret what is going to happen next. It has given me such peace since I have decided to take one day at a time, one step at a time, and slow down....I need to be in the here and now. I am so much less anxious. I am so thankful for the reminders - friends - and family - who are supporting me through this stage of my life when big changes are going to come and I am so worried about how things will work out. I breathe, talk to someone who is in my corner, and live for today. Plans still need to be made, and action needs to happen, however, I will conquer a little bit at a time instead of climbing a mountain, I will walk up a hill.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment