Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I am so thankful for....

....SO many amazing friends. I consider my girlfriends my sisters, as I do not have any sisters. The beauty is that I can CHOOSE them....and they choose me....when I was in NH two months ago when my stepfather passed away, and spent two weeks with my mom to help her sort through things, I had many friends from my childhood through my young adult years (just before I moved to CA) come and support me. I told them that they are stuck with me and cannot get rid of me not matter how hard they may try....lol....I am not sure how I would get through some of the hard times without them. There is nothing like girlfriends to understand you and life's challenges like them. They do not judge, they support, they love me and no matter what, they always have the right thing to say just when I need to hear it. They are so therapeutic....thank you girlfriends/sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment