Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I am tired.....

....of all of the crappy people in the world! What is WRONG with people? Why on EARTH would you hurt innocent people? Children, families, friends, lives all affected by sick, distorted, crazy people. Go do that to yourself. It was horrific what happened at Sandy Hook, and now this in Boston.....when will the madness end? My HEART goes out to everyone who was affected by yet another tragedy. I am SO thankful that my loved ones are safe and sound. I am trying my hardest to teach my kids that people are good, and to try to be nice to everyone.....you don't have to be friends with everyone, but just try to be nice to everyone....you never know if they will be here tomorrow.....with that, I am going to go sqquuueeeezzzzeeee my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment