Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I know that this has been said a lot recently but....

....when tragedy strikes, look to those you love and embrace them in the moment, because you may not be able to do so again! In the wake of Boston's explosions yesterday, that really hits home for me as Boston use to BE my home....it is my home away from home....I was fortunate enough not to have anyone affected by the hideousness of the crazy act, however, it is still, nevertheless, a heartbreaking moment. We are often reminded to stop and take a look at things when such events take place. The Sandy Hook tragedy is another recent event that just makes you think. Live, love, enjoy.....I am going to try to do that more often....forgive, and heal....

No comments:

Post a Comment