Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

What to do....

...when someone you love is really suffering....I have mentioned that my mom lost her husband (my stepfather of over 30 years) to liver cancer a couple of months ago.....well, now, the pain is really setting in for her. She is really hard to talk to. She is extremely lonely and angry.....I live so far away from her and there really isn't much I can do. I wish we lived closer together, but, we don't. I suggested joining some sort of hobby club, but she is not interested. She has gone back to work, and is so busy with trying to keep up her large house, that she falls into bed each night.....I just wish that there was a way to heal her broken heart....I know it has been a few short months, and it will take time....but sometimes time drags along when we need it to go by quickly.....of course, when we want time to slow down, it goes by too quickly....just wanted to talk about my mom's pain right now, because I feel like I am the only one she has and it is such a burden....of course I love my mom to death, that is why it is so painful....

No comments:

Post a Comment