Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to.....

....my beautiful sorority little sister, Kristin, who is in heaven looking down upon all of us with her huge smile!!! You are so beloved....you are so missed!!! I miss you everyday, and send prayers towards your Brian, Elise and Gardner....they are all so strong, yet survivors! You touched so many people in such an amazing way....when I met you during pledging at UNH, you just grabbed my heart right away....I knew you were someone who I had to have in my life....you are a shining light....now, then, and forever....dear sweet girl....as the song goes...'only the good die young'....you are the best of the best....this is where I think God is a little selfish in taking such an amazing person so young...but, I understand why....he needs you, maybe more than we do....I am so thankful for the brief time here that I had with you...so many years went by in between college and our reunion....I am, however, so thankful and grateful for that reunion...I still have the emails from you when you came to visit CA for the last time, and you told me that you would definitely see me "next time..."....I get a lump in my throat each time I read and reread that....I love you tons, from the bottom of my heart! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment