Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Monday, May 27, 2013

I am going to....

....take a moment of silence today at 3:00 current time, to say thank you to all of those who have served our country....especially for those who have lost their lives, and made the ultimate sacrifice for MY freedom! It is an amazing thing that we get to vote, buy a house, have children, do as we wish.....most countries do not allow such freedoms. Girls cannot go to school, girls cannot vote, girls cannot show their skin.....girls cannot choose their spouses....I feel very lucky to live in such an amazing country....I certainly hope that it stays great and that current issues are worked out to keep this country great!

Comments and input are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment