Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I think that....

.....your best friends in the whole world know exactly when to connect with you and exactly what to say.....one of my very best friends called me today - it was just what I needed. She knows that I am going through some things that are very difficult to navigate....and she called with the best words and support. It is so nice to know that I have her and numerous others who would do anything for me.....that is such an amazing friend. She is like the sister that I never had. I really don't think I could get through these things without the love and support of friends like her. Life sometimes is extremely challenging, and offers up things that may change who you are and it requires encouragement....especially when you lack confidence and question everything that you do, then, a friend calls who just knows you inside and out, and lets you know that it will be ok, that they would drop everything to come be with you and help you through. I am so thankful for friends like that. It definitely gives me wings to take off and make the decisions and choices that I need to....

I would love some comments and/or feedback! Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment