Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I know that they say....

....God doesn't give you anything that you cannot handle....but I tell you, this year - 2013 - has been the most challenging year I have faced in my life.....if I start to think about it all at once, I get overwhelmed....I need to approach each item head on and just try to get through. I don't really want to laundry list everything....just know that it is a LOT....I have had two deaths in my family so far, and another one should happen within the week....that is enough to make anyone just be in turmoil.....one day at a time....one problem at a time. I am still heartbroken over a lost friendship....I am still heartbroken over issues in the home....and issues in my family.....but, I am healthy, my kids are healthy and happy....so I will go with that....and enjoy this long weekend! I hope you all do too...

I would love feedback/comments/input! Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment