Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

It almost hurts more....

...when you and a friend break up...why? Well, because you CHOOSE your friends....your family is your family...don't get me wrong, blood is thicker than water....however, when you are blindsided and deeply hurt by false accusations by someone who you chose to be in your circle, and someone you trusted to have your back and not judge you, suddenly to do so, wow....that is just shocking. It makes me leery to trust again. Thankfully, I do have many and numerous friends who have been my friends for a very long time who I have in my inner circle - well, I suppose this other person was working their way in to my inner circle as well....I guess that is why I am so hurt. I was angry and shocked, but now I am just so hurt....I cannot believe things ended this way. Just by these feelings, I am sure you can relate without knowing the whole story...I am sure that these are common situations, however, this hasn't happened to me in so many years....I should have known better....shame on me....you definitely teach people how to treat you. Something to think about for the future.....so many years, just down the drain....I am deeply saddened....

No comments:

Post a Comment