Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The impersonalization of.....

....technology.....we love it, we hate it....I just reaped the negatives of the usage of technology. I don't understand why people have gotten away from face to face interaction. I always thought that I would never do that....and I did. Texting is great if you need to meet someone and you are trying to iron out the details, or have a quick comment for someone or just want to say hello. It is so unfortunate when someone relies on texting as their only means of communication. I suppose sometimes with time zones or other circumstances, that is ok, however, it is so important to keep the face to face communication lines open, especially when lines are crossed. I guess if someone wants to keep a relationship going that way, or ending that way, that is their issue. I will focus on the here and now, and the real people in my life instead of the words on a screen "person".....especially when so much was put into that....and not the real me....

No comments:

Post a Comment