Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Taking a break....

....from stress. I am just going to shut out the world for a while. It seems as though everyone wants something....I have decided that I am going to say no, not be taken advantage of, and just do what makes ME happy. If that means that I have to let someone down, well, for now...so be it. It is time to focus on me, and make choices that will not always please everyone. I am going to stop letting the not so nice people in and surround myself with happiness and positivity! Yes...this is corny, but, as per "The Secret" I am going to put that out there in the universe....I am going choose good things, positive things, and uplifting people! Back to choosing friends, I am so thankful for my girlfriends....honestly, at this time in my life, I don't know how I would get through these times without them.....thankfully, I have a lot of wonderful friends who just keep me busy, and happy....and supported!!!

Please feel free to leave comments/thoughts....I welcome them!

No comments:

Post a Comment