Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The end....

....of a life is so surreal....I have had yet another death in my family. Someone who was so amazing to me as a child.....she was an amazing person, yet suffered from a horrendous disease....I am happy that she is not suffering any longer and that she is reunited with her beloved husband up in heaven, however, it is a great loss to us still here on earth. The only thing that I can compare it to is when I moved to CA, it was not so hard for me to leave....however, those that I left behind we so sad - especially my family. They expressed it to me very clearly.....it is so painful to lose a loved one. I really have had enough of that this year....I have been handed numerous challenges this year, and hope that I have taken my share of hits....it is out of my hands, and I will just let things work out the way that they are suppose to....I really don't have a choice....it is life. I will be stronger on the other end....I just hope that I am able to go pay my respects to my dear sweet auntie....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment