Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Today.....

....I learned that resentment, forgiveness and having faith all go hand-in-hand......if you have resentment, then you become angry and cannot move on in your life and grow. If you can find forgiveness, then you have an open heart and can accept people for who they are....this helps you heal and let go....it helps you realize that you cannot control everything and things are out of your hands....as the saying goes, "Let go and let God", which I realized today that I am learning to do, I am in control of the outcome of my life, and I can't make anyone do something that they don't want to do. I can, however, do what I need, want, and hope for. I am going to try to live that. Although, I have felt myself relax and try to forgive wrong-doings....I am still somewhat stuck in what my next steps will be....but I know in time, I will figure that out....I just need to take one day at a time....

Comments and input are very welcome! I would love to hear from those of you who have read my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment