Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Not an easy day....

....as thankful as I am to have such amazing children to celebrate Mother's Day....my heart is breaking for my mom who is alone for the first time on Mother's Day....she never really got use to the fact that I am 3000 miles away, but at least she had her husband to make her feel special on this day....this is the first year without him there. He has been gone for less than three months, and she is really beside herself. I do not know what to do. This is where the "imperfect mommy" feeling is really felt today....I sent flowers and a nice card, but, wish I could be closer for day-to-day contact. I don't know what to do....I have offered to go visit but she doesn't want me to come because she doesn't want me to leave.....one day at a time....I can only do what I can do....prayers and hugs and love to you mom! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment