Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am....

....taking the day off...OK? I know that I have had the week of the kids being off from school, but, with them home, it is 24/7. Well, today, I am taking the day off, well, at least the morning until hubster has to go to work. Hubster made breakfast for the kids, did the dishes, and let me stay in bed! He made a nice pot of coffee, and I LOVE it freshly brewed. I am tired, I don't feel well, as I am fighting a little cold, and I am grumpy, OK? I love bed, and just need to stop, and take a break.....the imperfect Mommy is checking out. And, I am going to be OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment