Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Monday, February 28, 2011

I have to admit....

......I love vacation week as much as the kids! It wasn't so easy to get up this AM to go to school.....I love waking up at our leisure and having no commitments! The kids do too, but, I also have to admit, it was nice having some quiet this morning. Is that bad to say? I guess we all need to have some time to ourselves. But I still love to be able to say, "Let's go to the aquarium today!" or "Let's go to the movies today!" That is the best! I am really looking forward to the summer. It is the last summer before my daughter starts kindergarten. I feel like it is the end of a stage of my kids wanting to be with me! I plan on once a week beach day, play dates, movies, parks, zoos, amusement parks, etc! I hope that we have better weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment