Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

There is nothing like.....

...some GIRL TIME! I know that a good lemon drop martini, salad and maybe some calamari along with fantastic girlfriends is very refreshing! Not necessarily going out is required. I started a new group just over a year ago and we call it GNI (Girls' Night In), where we have a host who supplies the libations, we each bring an appetizer or dessert, gather for an evening sans hubsters and children for a couple of hours, and revive ourselves by laughing, venting, chatting, etc... (you get the gist...) We do this once a month, each of us takes turns hosting, and at the end of the year we all go out! It is really fun, and it sure is good to do something for yourself! I love gathering with girlfriends, cousins, aunts....it is all good! East coast, west coast....where ever we are, it is the best! Make sure to make time for your girlfriends because it is GREAT for both of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment