Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why is it....

....that we must always keep our kids so busy? I feel guilty if I am not taking my kids to the park, or on a playdate, or have them in activities all of the time, or entertaining them somehow, etc....(you get the gist)! Whatever happened to doing puzzles, or reading a book, or playing hopscotch, or riding your bike? It was so much more simple when we were kids (now I sound like my parents....ugh....oh yeah, I AM a parent....). With all of the technology today, it feels like everything is so fast pace! I don't think that I want to subscribe to an iPhone or a Smartphone or whatever because I don't always need to get a text immediately, or want to be in touch immediately, or respond right away. If someone wants to talk to me, they can CALL me, or come visit me. Besides, I am too busy trying to get to basketball or ballet, or the park, or....etc.....lol. I just like to stop, sit and be sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment