Welcome, friends!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hear it is all the rave! As a mom, I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts, fears, experiences, joys, tears, laughter, stories, etc. You get the gist....Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from you. This is meant to be a constructive, hopefully, funny, page that let's us moms forgive ourselves, give ourselves a break, and hopefully some support! Happy reading!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Never say....

...."What if...?" That is one of my mottos of life! That is what brought me to California! I was going through a rough time in my life, I was in a rut. I had just been laid off, my boyfriend dumped me, and it was RIGHT NOW 16 years ago.....I had two friends that were begging me to move out here. I said, well, hey, I have nothing better to do than go for a visit at least, and have an open mind. So, I came out here, it rained everyday I was here, so I didn't even really get to see the true beauty of the weather, but I found a temporary job, a cute little studio apartment, and picked up and moved out here two weeks later! I would not want to look back and say, "What if I never just took a chance....?" Well, I will tell you what if....I never would have met "this" hubster, had "these" children, lived in "this" house, and had all of "these" friends! It was the BEST move I have ever made. Yes, sometimes you say, I wish that I had never done that, I have one of those too (well, maybe more than one....), however, you have to at least try! I am so thankful that I took the chance!!!

1 comment: